- Course Code: BECKHOFF - 1
- Course Name: TwinCAT Basic and Microsoft Visual Basic
- Course Description:
After completion of the course, the participant will confidently work with the generic standard of IEC 61131-3 programming, addressing of axes from the PLC, and communications options under TwinCAT. The training is aimed at PLC programmers who are transferring to the TwinCAT system, but who are familiar with high level language concepts such as declaration of variables, variable classes and structures.
- Course Venue: TDS (Singapore)
- Course Fee: S$0.00
- Date Available: By Confirmation
- Course dates are subject to change without prior notification.
- What is PC-Based control?
- Introduction to writing sequence using Sequential Flow Chart(SFC) writing program using Function Block diagram.
- Beckhoff TwinCAT Modbus RTU library.
- Beckhoff TwinCAT ADS OCX/DLL.
- Connecting TwinCAT to Hakko's touch screen.
- Using Microsoft VB to connect to TwinCAT PLC.
- Upon Confirmation, you'll receive a email confirmation notification 3-5 days prior to the course date
- For Cancellation, kindly email to Ms. Ninik, <firstname.lastname@example.org> 3-5 days before the course date or contact her at +62 31 5351389.
PT Anugerah Bestarijaya Raya
JL Raden Saleh 37 A Kav 12
Tel: (+6231) 5325158, 5351388, 5351389, 5470128
Fax: (+6231) 5351285