Wonderware ActiveFactory trending, analysis and reporting software provides rich data analysis and reporting capabilities that maximize the value of data stored in the Wonderware Historian.
ActiveFactory software provides data-trend analysis, sophisticated numerical-data analysis using Microsoft’s Excel® spreadsheet software, comprehensive data reporting using Microsoft® Word, and the capability to publish real-time and historical plant information to the Web or company intranet site using Wonderware Information Server.
Plant knowledge workers using ActiveFactory information can quickly troubleshoot problems, study potential process inefficiencies and eliminate the time-consuming process of locating the data.
- Improve plant productivity
- Improve plant agility and performance
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies
- Simplify plant performance reporting
- Real-time and historical data trends and reports
- Scheduled and ad hoc plant reports
- Simplified data queries
- Integration with, and support for Microsoft Office® via Excel® and Word® add-ins
- Integration with Wonderware System Platform components including Wonderware Historian and Wonderware Information Server