Wonderware Development Studio consists of a suite of cooperative tools designed to enable the rapid construction and maintenance of Wonderware applications.
The heart of the Development Studio is the Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Within the IDE engineers can design, develop, test and maintain any industrial application.
Without leaving the IDE, the user can develop vibrant and sophisticated graphics, and incorporate those into effective HMI, SCADA, MES or Operations Intelligence applications.
Once development is ready for delivery, a single click is all it takes to deploy applications, objects and associated logic to anywhere in the enterprise namespace.
- Unified development environment for HMI, SCADA, MES and EMI applications
- Centralized, multi-user development
- Easy re-use of previous engineering work
- Fast deployment of changes across the network
- Productivity and workforce improvements
- Template-based development of objects and graphics
- Extensible by means of Microsoft .NET and Wonderware APIs
- Complete and customizable graphics library
- Configurable security and audit trails
- Management of all I/O, history, alarms, events, graphics, scripts and more with one tool